Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Clear the Selection based on another selection

Hi..

I want to clear all the selections, when i select a particular field... the recent selected field should be in selected mode... for this i have made a macro.. its working fine but i want the same with out using macros..

any one can help me.....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
villafuerte
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Maybe you can try using triggers.

Go to Settings > Document Properties> Triggers and you can add actions on any select or a select on a specific field.

There's a section in the Actions menu that has selection options

Cheers

View solution in original post

4 Replies
villafuerte
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Maybe you can try using triggers.

Go to Settings > Document Properties> Triggers and you can add actions on any select or a select on a specific field.

There's a section in the Actions menu that has selection options

Cheers

Not applicable
Author

hi Villafuerte.. thak u for ur reply... but my assumpion is..

suppose in my view, i have total 10 fields including calendar and a current selection box. now i will explain the scenario in steps.

step 1: first, i select my calendar then it got selected and one entry stored into the current selection box.

step 2: i again select another 5 fields, then 5 entries stored into the current selection box. now the current selection box having total 6 entries.

step3: now, if i select my calendar again with other date value then my requirement is.. the selections, which i have made till now should get cleared but my calendar shuld not be cleared. it should have my latest selected value.

this is my output.. i got this by using Macro but.. i dont want to use macro.. it kills efficiency....

colinh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi

Try adding three Field Event triggers to the Date field:

1. Lock field : Date
  2. Clear All
  3. Unlock all
That will clear everything but Date when you select a new date.

Not applicable
Author

hey.. Colin Hancox

its working fine...

thank u dude... its great......