Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Missing dimension

Hi all,

I'm having a strange problem (fairly newbie in Qlik Sense) on Qlik Sense 2.2.4 Prod site:

I edited an app directly (pubished), added a new dimension (master items) and updated a bar char with it.

For me it shows everything OK in hub but for my team mates the chart shows "vizualization incomplete" and the reason is because the new dimension is inexistent only for them... maybe I'm missing something obvious???

I tried duplicating app with same results. Export to .qvf also doesn't include that new dimension.

Any help/insight welcome

Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
miskin_m
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

As per my understanding,since you have created a master item in published apps, that master item is available to you only not for others.

Only master item created before publishing is available to use for other users.

More info in following link,

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/1.1/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Visualizations/CreateNewVisualizationsM...

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Paulo,

If you have changed something on the server you then have to reload the app from the tasks from the QMC..

You have to create a task from the Apps menu and republish.

Screen shot attached:

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi..

From the apps menu select the app , Edit and you will go to the below screen

Choose tasks from the menu and create one

Hope this helps..

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

Hi and thanks for feedback,

The App has a task reload which is running correctly. Please consider that the modified app is showing to the users, the chart with the problem is showing the modifications I made to it, only with the problem it doesn't recognize the new dimension;

QlikProb.PNG

The weird is that it is OK with my user:

QlikProbOK.PNG

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Note: 1st screen shot was done with Sense Desktop (exported from server) just to show the problem.

2nd SS was from server with my user.

miskin_m
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

As per my understanding,since you have created a master item in published apps, that master item is available to you only not for others.

Only master item created before publishing is available to use for other users.

More info in following link,

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/1.1/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Visualizations/CreateNewVisualizationsM...

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Miskin. Meanwhile I realized that so everything its ok now.

Regards

Not applicable
Author

Hi Paulo,

Today I have the same problem. Did you finally solve this?

Thanks!