Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only update data from a table in Qlik Sense

Hello community, in this case I encounter a problem in loading data.

I have many loaded tables with millions of data each, and all the tables there is one that I update daily, so to Load Data will "Editor data load" and I click on "Load Data" or either through script. When I run this begins to reload all data and tables that no longer have modifications (many) and obviously the table where is the actual upgrade, then I later around 7 minutes each time I put "Load Data" and peinso load many more tables in the future so I see a lot will worsen the duration of each update.

How can i fix this?

Thank you

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

I don't think you can fix this at the moment. Unless you want to create an application or script that directly calls the Qlik Engine API to execute a Partial Reload. The best next alternative is to create an app with the non-changing data model and reload that once. After that you won't need to reload that app anymore. Then in your real app you binary load the data model from that non-changing app and then load the table that has daily modifications. The binary load should be quite fast, but you'll still need to load that data every day.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Gysbert, Thanks for your answer. How I can do to implement what you say? Upload an app to another app

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See the online help for the binary load: Binary ‒ Qlik Sense

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Gy! I could load the app binary in the script but takes the same time the charging process data if performed in the original app.

What I noticed is that what are all too late Syn $, are too because I have many tables with similar data that I use to concatenate all data. How I can do to reduce the time this process?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

No idea. I'm unable to connect to your Qlik Sense app and read its script.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I Know, to explain, per month charge two tables where there are fields that are shared, then I have loaded 8 months with a lot amount of data, I can not group every month in a single text table because it does not support it. Then I generated many syntax. An image when you step charge data ...

In the images reaches 04 minutes because I am adding to each table the Buffer (Incremental) function in the script to tables that have no more updates. This generates also a problem because if I want to add a table to a similar field but does not connect me

sintax 1.pngsintax 2.pngsintax 3.png

Gysbert_Wassenaar

I still can't read the script of your app.

Perhaps this blog post helps: Concatenate vs Link Table