cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laxmanqlik
Creator II
Creator II

suggest me for Qlik sense book.

Can any one suggest me for best book learn Qlik Sense and let me know how to get it.

7 Replies
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Any Qlik Sense book currently published is outdated, or will be at the latest with the introduction of Qlik Sense 3.0.

I recommend you should browse the forum, Qlik Branch and use the online Qlik Sense help manual.

Colin-Albert

Qlik Sense is moving very rapidly between the various versions and v3.0 is imminent, so the most up-to-date information is on this site rather than in a book.

New to Qlik Sense

New to Qlik Sense Videos

and follow any posts by Mike Tarallo mto

That said a lot of the scripting is common between QlikView and Qlik Sense so this list of books has some relevant information.

https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-8898#comment-35501

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the shout out colin_albert🙂 - side note: - most videos will be updated with the release of 3.0 as we have new ways of preparing data, and some great features to handle date/time and location data. Don't forget, the online help is also a great place to get started too:

Qlik | Help

Remember to please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
simondachstr
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

hopefully you'll also start hosting the videos on Qlik rather than on YouTube, which is a restricted site in most corporate environments

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Good idea - either hosted on Qlik or a paid version of Vimeo.

Regards

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Martin, yes agreed - this is known and we are working towards a solution.

We do have a subset of videos hosted on Qlik Getting Started page for Qlik Sense:

http://www.qlik.com/products/qlik-sense/getting-started

Also I am now including .mp4 files for download when I post the videos in the community, that way those can download them if they don't have access to YouTube.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
isaaclin
Contributor III
Contributor III

YouTube has tons of tutorials!