Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting 17 Designer Preview taking more then 10 minutes

hi experts..

I have installed NPrinting 17 and designer successfully after that installation I add the engine to NPrinting server then create the app and made the connection to that app successfully then started create Report by using that app I click Edit template then Designer page was opened so I can add the images to the pixel perfect format then I want to preview the report and it was shows error like below

Capture.PNG 

also my app size is just 452KB only ..

What kind of error accurse in this process?

how can I resolved this issue any suggestion ?...

4 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Sankar - this is a known issue relating to previews of PixelPerfect reports. We expect to resolve this in a release later this year. I realize it is inconvenient to do this, but as the message box indicates, create a task to run the report to "preview" it in the meantime.

Not applicable
Author

thanks for your reply sjw.. and This issue not only  in PixelPerfect reports it was accrued in all report formats

Not applicable
Author

Hi Stephen,

Is this issue still occurs on the recent updated NPrinting (NPrinting Designer 17.1)? Thank you for your response.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Denny,

I am also getting the above mentioned error message for both excel and pixel perfect for NPrinting Designer 17.3. Is there any resolution other than creating a task?