Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Fit Zoom To window Extension (Auto resize of the dashboard according to screen)

Hi everyone.. I have created few apps but none of the dashboard is fitting to the screen size of the desktop when i upload it onto the server, even the dashboard is not fitting to the desktop screen in webview mode.

than i came across the extension concepts as i cant change the design of the dashboards now.

so please if you could help me with this extension than i can deploy all the apps developed so far onto the server. otherwise i have to redisgn every dashboard..

so, i found zoomtofit qar file on the community which works for auto adjust the size of the dashboard

https://community.qlik.com/thread/58941http://

I have installed fitzoomtowindow extension and I am able to see that in Active Extensions(Document Properties-->extensions-->Active Extensions)ZTF ss.PNG

but it is not working on my app. I mean, when i try to see the app in webview mode on QV desktop, I am unable to see  any difference,, still my dashboard is not in sync with the screen.. could you please what are the other possible mistakes that i have done..

and i thinking of  one possible reason is, i am unable to see extension zoomtofit extension in extension object when i see in New sheet object window in webview mode.. i did refresh it but i cant solve my problem..

ZTF ss2.PNG

i hope, i am clear with my problem, please ask me, if i need to explain anymore

Thanks

Ganesh

35 Replies
Not applicable
Author

will that work? if we keep the window size of all tabs to one..

when we keep the resize windows is it going to effect every tab??

Thanks

Ganesh

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

The extension does not use different approach for first sheet.

I´m guessing that the other app has some invisible object too.

Make a small test, promote the 2nd sheet as 1st and check if the problem persists

Not applicable
Author

Yeah.. I tested it by promoting that tab  as I said in earlier reply and the problem still persists.. This is happening with other three apps also

Is it because the length of this tab is more than the other two tabs.. The extension trying to fit the sheet vertically and resulting in horizontal...

Thanks

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

That extension try to fit both vertical and horizontal

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Looks like it doesn't work with IE 11.

verzcap93
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi,

is the extension work on the lastest version of QlikView 12?