Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Butterfly or Tornado Chart

Hey guys,

I am looking for a solution how to design butterfly or tornado chart.

I have 1 dimension (NameField) and 2 expressions (# and %)

Thanks for the help.

19 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Always welcome.

Cheers,

Sangram

Not applicable
Author

Sangram:

I found a solution to trick the negative values on the left of the two charts you created.

What you have to do is to change the format to Money and remove $ or other sign and negative sign for negative numbers, I was able to do on another sample  % sign on the bottom left chart as well. For some reason I can't figure out how to format the value to show 80%

BEFORE:

Transform negative values_before.JPG

AFTER:

Transform negative values_after.JPG

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Branislav,

Can you post a sample QVF please? Happy to help.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sangram,

How do we open this extension..

Can you please let me know.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

That's Great! Thx for sharing!

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Anil,

This is not an extension. So if you copy the QVF to your apps folder you will be able to view it in your hub.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please explain me more.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Anil,

Just download the qvf , copy the downloaded qvf to your apps folder in the below location :

C:\Users\<User>\Documents\Qlik\Sense\Apps

Then open your desktop version or server hub. You will be able to see the app there.

Thanks,

Sangram.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Nice Explanation, Thanks

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Always welcome!