Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjvicenza1930
Contributor II
Contributor II

Title Stacked Bar and Period percentage

Question 1

I want to show a bar chart and by selecting a period (ReportDate) the title of the bar chart need to change with the selecting period.

Example:

ReportDate

Title:

Credit rating period: 20151231

By selecting the ReportDate 20160131 the title has to change in:

Credit rating period: 20160131

What formula in Qlik Sense can I use? 

Question 2

How can I display the percentages of each ReportDate to 100%. Now it is showing for each period the percentage of the total of all the values for the periods 20151231, 20160131.

What formula can I use in Qlik Sense?

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

I think you changed from grouped bars to stacked bars. I don't really know Qlik Sense well enough to provide an answer for this without playing around with it. May be Chandrasheker‌ or reddys310 can help here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

In qliksense once you stack your measures it will total and display as label but once you put the pointer on the stacked bar it will display the separate measures and percentages... If you put as a group then all the measures will appear separately ... This is just how the appearance of the chart in qliksense nothing to do with the formula..

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Please mark the response as helpful or correct answer so that it will help the other members of the community to refer and not to spend more time over the post...

Thanks

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Xandro,

Question1 : you can make use of getfieldselections() in the title function to achieve this.

ex:getfieldselections([`Date Status`])

Question 2 : make use of a stacked bar chart which will show the over all total as 100% and when you hover over the segments you will be able to find the segment %s.