Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pablolabbe
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

REST CONNECTOR, Override request body

I'm have a connection to an external webservice using the new Qlik Rest Connector for Qliksense.

The service requires parameters in the request body to authenticate and to set some query parameters like the initial and end date.

Now I have to automate the extraction to extract data from last day, so how can I override the request body in the script to set a new date interval ?

13 Replies
Not applicable

I have implemented the code you have used above to extract data from a SOAP webservice, which has worked perfectly. However today the webservice is running quite slow which is causing my reload to fail with the below error.

RestConnectorMasterTable << RestConnectorMasterTableQVX_UNEXPECTED_END_OF_DATA: Timeout when waiting for HTTP response from server.

Any Ideas if I can change the wait time before timeout?

Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Carly,

You should able to tweak the timeout in the CONNECT statement:

Provider=QvRestConnector.exe;url=<someurl>;timeout=30;method=GET;

Are you running QlikView or Qlik Sense?

donleeqlikview
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Guys,

I hope my question is relevant to this topic, I would like to ask help on how can I get the data from GA using Rest Connector. I already got the connection after I reload it I only gets the headers or metric data.

I would like to get also the rows data based from below figure.

Thanks in advance

ga1.png

AxNoxy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi there Bjorn!

I resolved my issue with your response!, but now I'm facing a new problem, my credentials are set on the header of the xml request, and by security terms I cant type the user or password on the headers(even though its created just like that), and I cant change the XML configuration,so, I cant manage to load data without setting the credentials on the header, is there a way to set the credentials on the "Authentication" section and omit the ones on the header?

Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance!