Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oseimuduame
Creator II
Creator II

Counting Created Customer Per Month

Good Afternoon,

pls i am new to Qlikview and i have some reports running very well, but my boss requested for a reprot that will display the total number of created customers per month based on branch.

i have a field in my table that holds Customer Created Date = CUST_CREATE_DATE

I tried but all i am getting is an empty table.

I have Branch name and Month as my Dimensions and my Expression goes below;

if(CUST_CREATED_DATE = today(), count(CUST_ID))

I want the report to be on a pivot table having BRANCH NAME on my left, Month at the TOP and the Counts under each Month and Branch respectively.

Any help Please.

16 Replies
oseimuduame
Creator II
Creator II
Author

When Filtering for 2016, June is 95 but when you flioter for 2016 June you have 67. Thats what i am saying

sunny_talwar

I understand what you are saying. What I am asking is for you to check if you still see the same result when you use this expression -> Count(DISTINCT CUST_ID)

oseimuduame
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Yes i am getting the same values.

sunny_talwar

Will it be possible to share the application to take a look at it? If confidentiality or size is an issue, you can look here:

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Uploading a Sample

oseimuduame
Creator II
Creator II
Author

i am connecting my application to an oracle data source. how will you be able to get the Data Source

sunny_talwar

If you have already reloaded the data, I will get the data stored within the application

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Which exact dimension fields are you using in your chart?

Just wondering if you are using different fields than you are using for selection.

Your Month in the chart shows textual values, while your list box you are making the creation month selection is shows a number.

If you are using different fields, how are these related to each other?