Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it mandatory to renew the AMC for Qlik?

Is it mandatory to renew the AMC for Qlik? If not, what are the cons of not renewing the same? Will I not be able to upgrade QlikSense to the latest version without AMC? Will it also affect the connectors I am using from QV Source or I can just renew them for the next year and use them for the existing version of QlikSense?

5 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Do you mean ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT? If so, you will be unsupported by QLIK and won't be able to upgrade.

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Yes, I mean ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT.

But I can still use the existing version for lifetime. And it won't be an issue to use connectors with the same version if I renew the licences for connectors, right?

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

I would read the QLIK USER LICENSE AGREEMENT before you intend to BREACH it. If you don't renew it then you don't have a licence to use it!

HTH

Andy

Not applicable
Author

So the AMC is for Qlik and not for the qlik partners (the ones we contact to buy and implement the product), right?

I was under impression that the AMC is for the qlik partners for maintenance only.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

You will pay the AMC to your Qlik Partner, but the Agreement is ultimately with QLIK

Andy