cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cliff_clayman
Creator II
Creator II

Using NPrinting Filters/Conditions

I would like to know if/how I can apply specific filters/conditions to specific objects in NPrinting.  I have several Straight Table Charts that I need to apply different filters or conditions to in NPrinting.  For example, I want to limit one chart to just data from 2016, but another chart I want data from 2015 and 2016.  I haven't been able to figure out a way to create multiple filters or conditions and apply them to a specific chart.  Is this possible or is there another method I should be using?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Filters, yes (How to Apply a Specific Filter to Tables or Images). Conditions, no.

Note that if you want to apply a different set of filters to the same chart, you will have to add the chart twice (or more) to the template and then apply the filter set separately within template.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Filters, yes (How to Apply a Specific Filter to Tables or Images). Conditions, no.

Note that if you want to apply a different set of filters to the same chart, you will have to add the chart twice (or more) to the template and then apply the filter set separately within template.

cliff_clayman
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I don't have the Filter option in the Properties window for the Chart. I am using NPrinting version 15.2.0.3

Stephen_Jasionowski

Object-level filters were released in a later build. You'll have to upgrade to version 16 at minimum.