Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Copy/Paste the content of the sheet in to mail body

Hi All,

I am new to Qlik Sense, i have created an qlik sense app which has text boxes with values auto populates from the table and standard template as shown below. Now i want to copy the text content from this page and paste in my mail body as text. I tried but selection to do copy or paste is not enabled (ctrl +c is not enabled). Can anyone help me on this?Image.png

9 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

are you trying to copy the qlik sense objects into your mail?

Not applicable
Author

Not the objects. But the text inside the text box. - is shown in text box in the attached screenshot. Also the text in the other text boxes. These text will auto populated based on the selection from the table i want to copy the entire text present in the sheet to paste in my mail body so that i can mail the content.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

can you post your qvf

Not applicable
Author

Hi arul,

I have attached the screenshot which has only one sheet with one object ( "Hello world object") now i want to copy the text hello world by selecting the text either by right click or by ctrl + C and paste in my mail body. Is their any way to enable copy option by right clicking on the sheet.1.png

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

AFAIK by right clicking on the sheet there no copy option. you have to go in edit mode to copy the content.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

you can export the content and paste it into your mail

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Arul. yes i tried exporting as pdf and did copy paste. But by this way i am able to paste only as image not as text.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

try to export in data. it will come in excel. you can copy from there

Not applicable
Author

Ok. Thank you Arul.