Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sharepoint Office 365- Cloud as datasource for Qlikview

Hi,

Any document or info on Sharepoint Office 365- Cloud as datasource for Qlikview?

Got stuck in middle of a project.

Thanks,

Vasu

8 Replies
Colin-Albert

Not applicable
Author

@Vasu

Office365 has a nice feature that gives you BI reports that you can use to Analyze in QlikView.

More information can found here Office 365 Reporting web service

I quickly build a proof of concept see here How to use QlikView to get MS Azure – Office365 BI Reports | audministrator

This was build based on a macro Library that I wrote to access the MS Azure.

Can't publish the QVW unfortunately because it contains a lot of personal data from our Azure account.

More Integration related articles here QlikView | audministrator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the links, the web pages seem to have been moved to a new web address,I am unable to open them.  Could you please post the latest URL's ?

Appreciate if you can help , on the POC you have built " How to use QlikView to get MS Azure – Office365 BI Reports | audministrator "

Thanks

Raja Sekhar

Not applicable
Author

Hi Reja,

Just tested the link in the post and don't seem to have any problems opening it ?

Rgds

Patrick

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Patrick, Had a few issues with my browser setting from my work location. Could you please mask your data in the POC that you have built, and share it with me. ?

I have a requirement to study the feasibility of integrating Qlikview with Office 365. Not sure what all data to anlyse using Qlikview.

Appreciate if you advice me

Thanks

Raja Sekhar

Not applicable
Author

Hi again, sure.

This is the content of the Blog Post.

How to use QlikView to get MS Azure – Office365 BI Reports

QlikView Desktop is one of the leading BI In Memory Visualization Tools.

As I have shown in previous posts, this contains a VBScript host engine. And as well the Desktop Client is fully COM Compatible.

Giving these 2 nice bonus points for us scripters Smile

Let see how to use QlikView to provide BI Insights in your MS Azure and Office365 environment.

In the Office365 Admin portal, you can get nice statistics to analyze issues and performance if needed.

But QlikView can serve you better ! Because it is all centralized in your dashboard that is fully customizable Winking smile

Since it is all in memory, it is lightning fast to do your analysis. If you schedule the QVW you have it all ready each morning.

Happy Scripting !

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the blog above. Could you please provide me, the QVW file, that you have displayed with screen shots.

Just want to understand, what kind of Connector you have used ? to get the data from the office 365 cloud. and from AZURE, what sort of data are you pulling through.

Appreciate if you could help me with the same.

Thanks

Raja Sekhar Dumpa

pablomind
Creator
Creator

Did someone find a solution for this issue? I have tried many alternatives (Sharepoint List, make a WebDav for the Sharepoint as a Network Drive, qvsource beta connectors doesnt exist anymore) but still havent found a solution that actually work.

Any help its welcome.

Thanks

Pablo