Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

From Pivottable to diagram - formel problem

Dear experts,

I think that I have simple problem: I have a pivottable. Each column contains a formel.

I have data from Jan - to Mai. Another columns are forecast-values (yellow).

Now I want to show this values in diagram. Existing values from Jan to Mai are displayed. Column from Jun to Dec are not displayed like in the pivottable

In the axis I show the month with interval ( Max: 12).

How I can display the formel for each Month in the diagram ?

graph.JPG

5 Replies
ciaran_mcgowan
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi André,

Can you post a copy of your application/chart for us to see?

Thanks.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ciaran,

thank you for your reply. In the attachment you will find the same example with other values.

My problem is to show the forecast(avg) values for future month in the diagram.

ciaran_mcgowan
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

The issue with your chart is that you are using Month as your Dimension, but there are no Months for 5, 6, 7 so your expression won't work.

if(Monat=7 will never be greater than 0 if the 7th month doesn't exist and

sum(Stunden)/count(DISTINCT(Monat)) won't appear on the chart as there is no Month to map the Expression to the Dimension.

I'm not sure where to even start here, for the line chart, you should only be using one expression as each one will create a single point, independent from the previous one. As for the FC months, you will need to read up on Forecast (found in the Axis tab).

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your reply. Yes, it is correct.

In the properties --> Axis I found "continuous" --> Max = 12 and interval = 1.

But I still don't know, how I can show forecast(avg) values for the month 6-12

ask for support

forecast.JPG

Not applicable
Author

The problem was solved by mastercalender + formel: If(Month < Month(Today()), Sum($(vStd)), Rangesum(Above($(vAVG) , 0, RowNo())) + Avg({1}0) )