cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

* in title

Hi all

Does anyone know why Qlik sense would add a * at the end of a chart title.  It disappears in edit mode but is there on the sheet when you click done.

I have searched for a answer but have had no luck so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Bella

15 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Bella,

I had the same issue with the previous version of sense and that's because you must have had a space after the title like this "Title ".

Unfortunately I am not able to replicate the same issue now. Removing the space helped me get rid of the *.

Could be a possible bug!

Thanks,

Sangram.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sangram when the creator gets in to work I'll get him to check and let you know if that works.

karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Bella

I faced a similar problem in a Pie Chart but it did provided me a foot note saying negative values or null values exists in the Pie Chart as Sunny says.

I would suggest to try the same data in other chart types and see if you can get a foot note just to be sure.

Hope it helps

Thanks 

Karthik

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

No, no extra spaces at the end of the title.  We'll just cross our fingers and hope the next version we upgrade to fixes it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes there is a footnote in the pie chart as there should be but the scatterplot can show negative and zero values.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you all for the help, I think we have nailed down the problem, although there is no footnote we think the * is there because there are nulls in the measures which we can't filter out.