Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prashantbaste
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Publisher tasks fails with reason - 1. Document open call failed. The document might require username and password OR 2. Failed to allocate a QlikView Engine. No QlikView Engine was available after waiting for 45 minutes

Dear Experts,

We have scheduled multiple tasks running on publisher. All were running fine till last week.

Suddenly from last 2-3 days many tasks getting failed. When we analyzed logs we found multiple reasons of failure as below -

1. Document open call failed. The document might require username and password

2. QDSMain.Exceptions.DistributionFailedException: Distribute failed with errors to follow. ---> QDSMain.Exceptions.ReloadFailedException: Reload failed --->

3. Failed to allocate a QlikView Engine.  No QlikView Engine was available after waiting for 45 minutes

Can anyone suggest what can be reason of such failure with above reasons.

And how can be avoided such failures. Any solutions please.

Thank you.

--

Prashant P Baste

11 Replies
prashantbaste
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hello Anil Babu,

I need to check & confirm about user that initiates QMC Service & if it is included in Section Access.

But since this issue has raised without any changes made on server settings/user updation/section access updation, I am really very confuse "Why this sudden failure popups."

Its like till last week everything was running smoothly & okay, and from this Monday morning it is showing RED marks of failures.

Thank you for your valuable advice & time.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Prashant,

1) Is there any chance to share the RED Error with us?

2) You know, some times it will happen

- Anil

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)