Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

What wrong with my expression?

I have a KPI object - I added the 1 to adjust my expression so even if a filter was clicked on - the KPI should stay the same. What's wrong with my expression that is causing it to change still?

Count({1<[LEVEL 2 COMPLETION]={"Y"}>} distinct [Dealer Code])/Count(distinct [Dealer Code])

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

‌Your denominator still changes when you click something?

Make two separate temporary KPIs, one with your numerator and one with your denominator, and see how they behave when you click around in your visualizations. The first should remain static, but the second should be responsive; consequently your "total" KPI should respond to your filtering, as well.

Adding a {1} also in your denominator would lock it.

COUNT({1}distinct [Dealer Code]}

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

‌Your denominator still changes when you click something?

Make two separate temporary KPIs, one with your numerator and one with your denominator, and see how they behave when you click around in your visualizations. The first should remain static, but the second should be responsive; consequently your "total" KPI should respond to your filtering, as well.

Adding a {1} also in your denominator would lock it.

COUNT({1}distinct [Dealer Code]}

sasiparupudi1
Master III
Master III

‌pput the set analysis expression in the denominator also.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you!

By adding {1} to the rest of my expression - it worked! I appreciate your help!!!

Count({1<[Early Adopter Status]={"Y"}>} distinct [Dealer Code])/Count({1} distinct [Dealer Code])

Lauren