Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Published Apps

If a App is published and you create more sheets can you make a duplicate and keep the sheets you created and republish the App to include the new sheets?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Not completely sure what you mean (might be because of it being 0:17am for me).

You can change the location of the files on Qlik Sense Enterprise. I think that information is stored with the engine settings (don't have access to a QMC at the moment).

If you have added sheets to the app while it is in "My work" you can publish it again to the location of the "live" one and replace it.

Hope that answers your question(s).

May you live in interesting times!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Sorry Qlik Sense 

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Okay, moving it to Sense .

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

The common procedure is...:

- Publish the app.

- Duplicate it, so a copy shows up in your "My work".

- Add / Edit stuff in the duplicate in "My work".

- Publish the app over the existing app (replacing the old one).

The duplicate will stay in your "My work".

Not applicable
Author

fighting this thing....lol

What is going on me in the middle.  the app was created on the desktop inside a firewall so we could not import the app we copied it to the import folder also running current desktop and old web version(cant be good) 

we have a App we published it and then moved it to the enterprise version.  Where would you go or can you change the path for the published App?

The publish app is on the enterprise version and we have duplicated three sheets we want to republish to include the three sheet for everyone else to have access to.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Not completely sure what you mean (might be because of it being 0:17am for me).

You can change the location of the files on Qlik Sense Enterprise. I think that information is stored with the engine settings (don't have access to a QMC at the moment).

If you have added sheets to the app while it is in "My work" you can publish it again to the location of the "live" one and replace it.

Hope that answers your question(s).