Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to add hyperlink for link in Qlik Sense Table

I hope to add clickable url in my table. The hyper link is the same as the text of URL column.

I tried test'<url>'&URL, which should be useful for Qlikview, but it seems that this is not applicable for Qlik Sense.

I also found with dev-hub, I can change simple table extension by adding an if syntax to, but I don't know how to use this extension to my data.

When I use the Table(with link and image) extension on Qlik Branch, it works well on Qlik desktop, but when I do web mashup, all object using extension disappear.

Thank you for your time and help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

With Qlik Sense 2.2 you have the option to specify that a column that is a dimension to have REPRESENTATION as LINK. Then the value of the column can be a URL. You don't need to use the <URL> syntax of QlikView.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

With Qlik Sense 2.2 you have the option to specify that a column that is a dimension to have REPRESENTATION as LINK. Then the value of the column can be a URL. You don't need to use the <URL> syntax of QlikView.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you. I just try it. It works.

In next version, may be it is better to allow to use expression for url text display.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Is there a way to display a dynamic Label for a link ?

Damien