Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make a graph automatically select a List Box item

Hello,

I am trying to make a graph which will display the percentage of total quantities corresponding to the part number. The problem I am having is that I want it to show only the ShipToCode of '005Q'. I want it to do this by default when I select the chart, but it is making me click on the List Box and select '005Q' or else it won't display at all.

I have it set up where the Condition is "ShipToCode = '005Q'". I think this is causing the problem, since it is conditional to the selection of 005Q and not set to pick this value from the start. How can I get the chart to display only the ShipToCode of 005Q? I want the look of the chart to stay exactly as it is shown below.

Thank you,

Alec

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Maybe:

sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>} INV_QuantityCount)/Sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>} [M 3.2])

View solution in original post

4 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

If your chart is to always show "ShipToCode = '005Q'", regardless of the current selections; use Set analysis in your expression. Something like:

=sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>}Field)

Not applicable
Author

If my current expression is:

=if(ShipToCode = '005Q', Sum(INV_QuantityCount)/Sum([M 3.2]))

How should I rewrite it for set analysis?

I tried doing:

sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>}Sum(INV_QuantityCount)/Sum([M 3.2]))

but it didn't work.

Thank you for all your help,

Alec

m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Maybe:

sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>} INV_QuantityCount)/Sum({<ShipToCode = {'005Q'}>} [M 3.2])

Not applicable
Author

It's not quite working but it's close, I will play with it to see if I can get it.

Thank you!