cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nprinting 16 CCing random LDAP email ID in reports

Hi Guys,

Something unusual has happened with NPrinting 16

I have an HTML report that gets embedded into the Email message body.

There is only one recipient for that Report task.

However, when that recipient receives the email.. there is another email address in CC field.

It is random because that email address belongs to our subsidiary company and it is not even in our Active Directory Domain.

Also I am not doing Recipient Import. There are only 3 Receipts in that NSQ file and they are all added manually.

Has this ever happened to anyone ? or have you ever heard anything like this before?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I created a new excel report and new reporting task everything from scratch as it was before and now it is fixed.

Its really strange but it happened and now its solved but I will be still interested to figure why it happened.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
avinashelite

We have not faced any such issue ...check CC users in the notification list ..you could see this option in the recipients tab..click on individual recipients and check the notification CC

Not applicable
Author

Thanks

I have nothing in the CC field for any recipient and this is only happening in this specific report task.

Do you think this could be a bug?

avinashelite

I don't think so because I am using NPrinting from past 3 years I have not faced any such issues. Did you checked the CC field in recipients notification and Message option in the task

Not applicable
Author

I created a new excel report and new reporting task everything from scratch as it was before and now it is fixed.

Its really strange but it happened and now its solved but I will be still interested to figure why it happened.