Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pivot Table Expression header conditional color issue

Hi Friends,

I have a pivot table where I have to give different background color to different year set data.everything is going correct but I am not able to color the header of the expression.if anyone has any idea or any suggestion please share with me.

Colorsnap.png

I want to color sales and cost header same as their value have.please find a sample app in attachment

6 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Here my example, take a look in visual cues

Not applicable
Author

hi Alessandro ,

​Thank you for reply but I need conditional color means for 2012 sales and cost header in purple and for year 2013 Sales and Cost Header must be in Sky blue and for grand total it must be in Gray

Not applicable
Author

Image.pngHi,

You can use Custom Format Cell to change the colour of dimension header.

Thanks

Not applicable
Author

I know the option or custom cell option but see for year 2012 and 2013 the header color for expression is same i.e. pink but I need different for each year

girard_ben
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi bhavi2803

did you resolve your issue ? I have exactly the same case !!

thanks in advance

Benoît

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I have currently the same issue with expression headers.

Is there maybe meanwhile a suitable solution for that?

I know the option for "Custom Format Cell" or the properties "Visualization". Both are not solving the question with individual header background colors for the above dimension.

I tried also to calculate the background color within a value list below the expressions and below the Tab "Visualization". Unfortunately this hasn't worked...

Many thanks for every hint and best regards,

Claus