Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Metro Map - can't click on bubbles in scatter chart

Hi,

I have the following problem.
I have a Metro Map scatter chart which looks like (part of image is attached) :

The problem is that one bubble is selected I can't go to another bubble without performing 'Clear All'.

Please advise.

Inna

17 Replies
jsenivifor
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

you can hold down the control key while making multiple selections.

Sorry if I misunderstood the problem.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jose,

it is not the issue.

The issue is that I want to change the selection from one station to another and i can't.

It is not about multiple selections.

I can't click on other bubble.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

does anybody can help here?

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

Can you please share a small sample, so that we can take a look and see if we can get this resolved.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

please see example attached.

thanks,

Inna.

trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

I think the reason you are not able to click on other stations because in your "Station_Table"  you have only one record. The only station name that is available in this table is "ActivateResources". Because there are no other stations available in this table you are not able to click on other stations and get any results. Hope this helps....

Station.jpg

Not applicable
Author

Hi Inna!

I think your problem is the "Calculate Dimension" you are using in the chart. I couldn't test it with your (reduced data) example QVW because there's only one station, so please try to choose only STATION as dimension (without that if(not isnull(X)).

And if you really need to test the null condition of X, I suggest you to do in the script.

Hope this help!

Marcello

vikramv
Creator III
Creator III

You only have one value (i.e. active resources) for that dimension.Once you add the multiple values to the dimenion "STATION"  , this should solve your issue.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcelo,

i did it, but it did not change the results: I still can't click on any unselected bubble.

Now we have 3 stations available on the chart.

Thanks!

Inna