cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

NPrinting 17

Is it possible to create a QV Entity report and the output be a PDF?

I found this in the help https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/17.0/Content/ReportsDevelopment/Develop-new-reports.htm

but there isn't any steps on how to do it.  We are not seeing a PDF as an option.

thanks

Frank

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stephen_Jasionowski

Frank -

I suspect you are using a QlikView sheet as the entity then, correct? If so, these would be the only options available to you for output format.

If you are using an existing QV report (using the native QV report editor) or an individual chart as your entity, then you will be able to output as a PDF.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Frank -

Create the report as an Entity report and select the object/sheet you want to use for the report.

The when you create a Publish Task, add the entity report and you can select PDF as the format there.

Capture.PNG

fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Stephen

It is not one of our options

Options.png

Stephen_Jasionowski

Frank -

I suspect you are using a QlikView sheet as the entity then, correct? If so, these would be the only options available to you for output format.

If you are using an existing QV report (using the native QV report editor) or an individual chart as your entity, then you will be able to output as a PDF.

fcecconi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Stephen

thanks.  and you were correct.  We are using the sheet entity.  maybe this will be a future optition.