Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reports with Sense

Can I link my Qlik Sense objects to a report that I can export. For example a PDF of Excel report based on the objects I created in Sense.

The idea is to allow users to create their own Sense models, but also to generate some basic static reports to distribute to external stakeholders - like suppliers and clients.

26 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

That's great, thank you for your quick response.  We just need to upgrade to the latest version.

Sarah

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

Hi mto ,

I have just now noticed that qliksense 3.0 has new features of  Nprinting for scheduling and reporting.

For this i have downloaded qliksense 3.0 desktop, But checking on installing Nprinting desktop or trial version of it i am not finding it anywhere.Can you provide me link to download it or suggest me what to do for it.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Supriya Rangaiah

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Supriya,

This is only available in Qlik Sense Enterprise Server - if you would like a trial for NPrinting, I believe you will have to contact your Qlik representative. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

Hi mto ,

Thanks for your reply.

Today i downloaded public release of Qlik NPrinting 17.1 server, engine and designer. To install this i have refered video like   Installing QlikView NPrinting - YouTube

To active licenses it shows qlikview work around like accesing user Preferences and changing license and controller number, but qliksense  doesnot show any user preferences menu and is based on tokens.

So what should be my next step to connect my qliksense server and Qlik NPrinting 17.1 to generate reports and schedule reports. Any link which explains regarding to qliksense will be very helpful.

Regards,

Supriya

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Supriya, I am working on this exact scenario for a video, but I encountered an issue that I need to resolve first.

Let me see how far I can get today and I will post an update.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Hi Pierce

I did try using story telling in V2.2.4 , i still face issue and unable to export to ppt. ( For less then 3 slide no issue ).

Do you face issue if you try to export more then 10 slide. Not sure V3 have solve the issue ?

Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

is that any solution to use nprinting connecting to  qliksense desktop not server???