Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Create a Qlik NPrinting 17.1 Connection to QlikSense Server

Hi Dear Qlik Community

I'm triying to create a QlikSense Connection in NPrinting 17.1, i have the following error mesage

ServerNP.PNG

1) I installed the QlikSense certificates and the installation process was sucesfully

2) On the Help Site one of the Requirements of QlikSense connections are "The Qlik NPrinting user who is creating the connection must also have RootAdmin authorization in Qlik Sense"

2.1) How can i make this process.I have the two servers (Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense) in the same AD Domain.

2.2) How can i add the AD in Qlik NPriting configuration for login with AD User ?

Thans for ur help

25 Replies
marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Uday

I allocated a User Access Token for QLIK\qlikservices and assign permision to the App Stream and now the error is this

ServerNP5.PNG

marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I found this error in the Scheduler Log

Error within WithSession method of SessionManager

marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Ali

Thanks for ur answer, in the NPrting the user is root (Administrator Role) , The RabbitMQ works fine because the service are running ans i restart and works fine, are there some additional test to verify that Rabbit MQ works fine?

ServerNP6.PNG

ServerNP7.PNG

marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I found this error

Connection navigator=qliksense;proxyurl=https://win-1p9h8gchos1/;appid=ccf787de-16e5-44e7-aea9-3a2b71dc0257;identity=QLIK\qlikservices has reached ERROR status

Dou you have any idea

marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I found this new error in the Schedule Log

"ConnectionAllocations":[{"ConnectionId":"ccf80b38-12c5-42c6-9fe4-a05559457e3f","ConnectionString":"navigator=qliksense;proxyurl=http://win-1p9h8gchos1/;appid=ccf787de-16e5-44e7-aea9-3a2b71dc0257;identity=QLIK\\qlikservices","Status":4,"StartupMillis":null,"StartupOnTimestamp":"2016-07-05T21:34:03.266949Z","ResolverBufferMaxSize":10,"ResolverBufferUsage":0,"ErrorMessage":"Error opening the document 'navigator=qliksense;proxyurl=http://win-1p9h8gchos1/;appid=ccf787de-16e5-44e7-aea9-3a2b71dc0257;identity=QLIK\\qlikservices'"}]}   
Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

HI Marcos,

In the identity instead of Qlik use  "win-1p9h8gchos1"

I think that should do.

Thanks,

marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Uday,

Thanks for your answer, i have a question, is not necesary a Domain User? I tried with this user in de Identity 'win-1p9h8gchos1\administrador', and then clicked on reload meta data, but not works see the error.  'win-1p9h8gchos1\administrador' is local administrator user in the QlikSense Server and is the user that run the QlikSense Services.

ServerNP8.PNG

Next i tried use the 'win-1p9h8gchos1\administrador' user  to change the domain account in the user NPrinting properties but  the system show me this error "The domain account 'win-1p9h8gchos1\administrador' is not valid." I left the same user "QLIK\qlikservices"

marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Uday

If yo want you can review the Logs, the DropBox links was updated with the last version

Uday_Pasupuleti
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Try this

win-1p9h8gchos1\qlikservices

marcos_herrera
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Dear Uday,

Thanks for your answer, the user "win-1p9h8gchos1\qlikservices" doesn't exist, the users that exist are:

1) win-1p9h8gchos1\administrador: Local administrator user in QlikSense Server, with this user QlikSense run the services

2) QLIK\qlikservices: Domain user, this user is RootAdmin in QlikSense Server

3) WIN-NS6GB00T949\Administrador: Local administrator user in Qlik NPrinting Server, with this user Qlik NPrinting run the services

The Qlik NPrinting requirements needs a Domain User, for this reason i tried with QLIK\qlikservices and just for test with win-1p9h8gchos1\administrador but it did not work with any.

The Domain Account configured for NPrinting User is QLIK\qlikservices and this user is Administrator role

ServerNP7.PNGServerNP6.PNG