Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can i find a list of documents and users on server?

Hy boddies,

I have a qlikview server 9 SR6 and method access is DMS.

Are there some file on server where can find applications and users with access?

thanks!!!

14 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello Erico,

Go to the script editor, and select at the bottom "Database" "QvsAdminDataProvider.dll" if you have it installed, or in any computer that has installed Server. You will have to run this application in the same computer where the sever is running and it willa llow you to get some information about the documents and shared objects that are in the Server.

Hope that helps.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Érico,

The management console in QlikView Server v10 has a better consolidated view of users and what they can see. It's worth upgrading if you are able.

Regards,
Steve

Not applicable
Author

Hy Miguel,

Can you detail this....i don´t find how can load that .dll?

tks

suniljain
Master
Master

Pls Try Attached Application, it will gives you details about list of document and user on server.

Not applicable
Author

Tks Steve,

i will upgrade in few weeks.

Not applicable
Author

Tks Sunil,

But your attached is about performance.....and i need to locate the applications and users who can access......by DMS

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hi Erico

I suggest you to upgrade for V 10 SR1 as it have this capability.

But prior to that just go through forums abt V 10. as it is not stable yet.

I suggest you to wait for next Service release.

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable
Author

Hello,
I am a new customer on the QlikView v10 platform. I am also looking for docs/user/session usage monitor report. Does anyone know when the demo v10 ops monitor report would come out? Anytime soon?

Thanks!

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Captainlaw,

The version 9 ops monitor will work fine on a version 10 server, but may need a slight tweak. See this thread for details:

http://community.qlik.com/forums/p/38855/170564.aspx

I suspect a version 10 specific one will be around at some point - but I am not aware of it as at now.

Regards,
Steve