Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II

How to get trial version License for Qliksense server

Hi all,

I have recently installed qliksense 3.0 server ,when i logged in to QMC it is asking for License.

For this i need trial version of License.Where could i find or how could i get that license.

Any help is appreciated

Regards,

Supriya

12 Replies
arulsettu
Master III
Master III

you need contact qlik for that.

Buy Business Intelligence Software | Contact Qlik

they will provide 30 days of trail verstion.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

u need to contact ur Admin team for License key.

Or else u need to contact ur Qlik partner .

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi arulsettu  ,

Thanks for your information!!

Today i contacted(LIVE CHAT) qlik support team, they had called me up and informed our team that there is no Free trial version of License can be get. We must buy a Evaluated(Purchased) License version for use or testing,no way there is 30 days of trial version can be provided if you have not purchased the product(i.e License for which product  you are looking for)

I think this might be helpful to others, who are in assumption of getting trial version License, without purchasing product you are looking for.

Please correct me If i have added wrong information.

Regards,

Supriya Rangaiah

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

you are customer or partner for qlik?. because we had qlikview licence and we went for qlik sense. so i contacted the qlik company they provided the test server for me (30 days)

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

we are customer for qlik, we have bought qliksense 2.2.0 version last year and now as we installing new qliksense 3.0 server, we need a license for that as i need to put license number and control number while installation.

here test server means is it what we download setups from customer site in download tab?if so how did you got license number and those stuffs.

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

your trying to upgrade server 2.2 to 3.0?

berryandcherry6
Creator II
Creator II
Author

yes, arul

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

you can install the server version 3.0 with your exist license number and control number.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

if upgrading means no need again license key and control num AFAIk