Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

QlikView General Questions

Hi There,

I have few questions which I would like to ask :

• Is it possible for the QlikView app to automatically refresh itself without kicking it off or can I schedule the application to kick off on an SQL agent (SQL)
  • How do I hide a sheet on the application.

Thanking in advance

Treasure

15 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

• Is it possible for the QlikView app to automatically refresh itself without kicking it off or can I schedule the application to kick off on an SQL agent (SQL)
    Yes. If you have Qlikview Server you can schedule the reload of a document in the QMC. If you only have Qlikview Desktop then you can create a batch file the reloads the document. You can schedule execution of that batch file with a Windows Scheduled Task.

• How do I hide a sheet on the application.
    Open the Sheet Properties window. On the General tab change the option under Show Sheet from Always to Conditional. Then enter 0 in the input field. Click OK to save the settings and hide the sheet. You can also use an expression to calculate the Conditional value. That way you can dynamically show or hide your sheet by having your expression calculate the result based on for example variables or selections.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

thank you

Not applicable
Author

Hi Wassenaar

How do I view the hidden sheets?

thanks,

Treasure

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Open the Document Properties window. Go to the Sheets tab, select your sheet and click the Properties button to open the properties window of the sheet. There change Show Sheet settings to Always.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
sivasiri99
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Dlamini,

In sheet property

go to Document properties>>sheets>>u can see ur sheet in status it is hidden select the sheet and go to properties

Always : it will show the sheet

condition: 0 means it will hide the sheet.

amit_saini
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Check

Thanks,

AS

Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi

or you can press ctrl+shift+s