Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

interactive graph in qliksense

Hi All,

I am quite new to qliksense and am looking for some help regarding designing some interactive charts in qliksense. I am a total newbie to qlik sense and have been playing wround with some options for 2 days now.

I have a dataset in the following format:

1.JPG

The above screen is a very small subset of the entire data set.

I am looking forward to design some interactive graphs(line graphs probably) where the user can enter the starting and ending instance of time( which forms the X axis of the graph) . The user will also have a drop down menu/ check box for the signal name and the graph will show the change in values for the selected signals in the selected time interval.

I am totally lost as to where to start for designing the same.Any help or direction in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hari

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Hari,

You can use two variables , variable1 and variable2, as input boxs to take start and end time respectively. Use set analysis in the line graph to display time greater than variable1 and less than variable2.

Here is the extension of a variable.

Qlik Branch

Another option is to use a range slider to take start and end time. The logic will remain the same in the line chart.

Here is an extension of the slider object.

GitHub - stefanwalther/sense-range-slider: Range Slider for Qlik Sense

Regards,

Rohan

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for your inputs. The variable methods seem to be easier to implement. I will check out the same.

However,  I have another concern. When I am trying to add values to the measure fields in charts, it asks for an aggregate function like sum(), min(), max() or count(). Is there any way to add raw values to the charts and not the results of the  aggregation functions. Through these charts , I want to show the change in values for particular fields  based on the user selected time interval

Thanks,

Hari.