Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is single machine/desktop qlikview licence still available for purchase

Hi,

I'd like to find out if it is still possible to purchase desktop licence or licence for single machine without having to purchase a server edition.

I'm part of a small team that uses qlikview to process data, so there is the need for exchanging qlikview files. But we so far we have no use for dashboard and other server functions.  The message I got from a re-seller is that the small business edition is the only licence that I can get, which is still beyond our budget and needs.

Would really appreciate the information since I couldn't find anything official or recent on this topic.

Thanks,

William

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, that's still possible. But the Small Business edition is no longer sold. Your reseller is not being honest with you or doesn't know what's he talking about. Find another one.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, that's still possible. But the Small Business edition is no longer sold. Your reseller is not being honest with you or doesn't know what's he talking about. Find another one.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

I concur with Gysbert. The "QlikView Local Client" is still listed as being available for purchase.

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Thanks guys. Yes the reseller did inform us that Small Business edition will be stopped from July 1st, but did not provide information on Qlikview local client. Will approach other reseller about this.

Thanks,

William