Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPRinting service error. Plese check if NPrinting service is reachable

Hi,

I received the above title error when I click on NPrinting Generate Report button. But this morning I could generate the NPrinting report successfully for two of my dashboards. But after that I cannot generate it any more. It keep throwing the above error all the time. Even the same dashboard that I could successfully generated the NPrinting report gave me the same error message. I checked the NPrinting log but no info for that.

This dashboard was migrated from my development server. It was working fine in my Dev server. After migrated to SIT, it sometimes works and sometimes not working. My NPrinting version is 16.3. I used the server connection for my NSQ source instead of document location. I couldn't find any specific info for the error. Is there any idea? Anyone can help me please?

Thank you,

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi aye mar,

Have you found the solution regarding this? Any little information would be nice and I will appreciate it.

Thank You,

Regards,

Denny

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

The issue happen again. It has solved after I used local server account but now re-occur again. Is there any idea please?

What is the exact problem of it?

Thanks,

cleite2014
Creator
Creator

I have the same issue here.  Is there a solution available for this issue?

Thank you,

Craig Leite

Not applicable
Author

Hi Craig,

You may try the following steps. Our problem resolved..

1. Created local server account for NPrinting server.

2. Added the created NPrinting dedicated user account to local administrator group and Logon as a service

3. Added the dedicated user id to CAL assignment

4. Give access that user id to all NPrinting and Qlikview Dashboards folder and files.

5. Give access all the users to all NPrinting and Dashboard folders

6. Avoid to use special characters/spaces for NPrinting template name.

Good Luck !!!,