Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Integration Qlik with Cisco CUIC

Hi

i have new installation for Cisco Contact Center Enterprise and the Customer have Qlik and want all reporting of the Contact center to be presented at the Qlik and the responsible of the reporting in Cisco is CUIC .

please guys anybody can share the knowledge if its possible or not and if yes, how this integration will be done ?

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

nobody here have this information or knowledge ???

please need support

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Ahmed,

I've moved this thread to the QlikView Integration space to see if you can get a response there. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Qlik Community Team

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Jeremy for the support, wish to have interaction in this topic .

lashworth
Luminary
Luminary

I also just got a similar request and would appreciate any advice on how this could be done. 

Not applicable
Author

Dears,

any update ? or anybody face same issue have the solution ?

anthonyeeles
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Ahmed, I've been looking at doing the same - we just installed UCCX and CUIC last month.

From what I can find out, CUIC uses an Informix SQL database, but there seems to be some query as to whether network connections to that database are enabled. Other posts I've found suggest Cisco don't support/recommend connecting to the CUIC database from an external application.

That being said, I've come across this (Feb 2011) post: Create an ODBC Connection to connect to Cisco UCCX server | Amr Gaber - Technical Library which seems to suggest this is possible. You'll need the IBM Informix ODBC driver.

I haven't had time to try this yet. Let me know how you get on.

Once you're in you should be able to run SQL commands to get data, and I notice that the CUIC report designer gives you the SQL for any of the canned reports so you can start from somewhere!

Good luck!