Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to Connect to SAP data

I am trying to connect to my sap system but this doesn't work I get a lot of errors. when making a connection the connection says dat the test connection works, so that cannot be the problem. But I still get a lot of errors, can somebody please help.

23 Replies
Not applicable
Author

My script looks like this:

Not applicable
Author

HI James,

There is another application, which you have to reload to generate the Qvds. After that application generates Qvds you can reload the present application to get the Qvds.

Search for the other application, add the Script for SAP Connector and run that first. I dont remember the other application name.

Regards

sravan

Not applicable
Author

Oh sorry I just saw that it is correct.

Open a new application and check whether this code works

T001:

Select * from T001;

if It is not working then you have to try same in the SAP Side to check whether the transports are correct.

Regards

Sravan

Not applicable
Author

I tried this code in Qlikview script but it doesn´t work has anybody some other explaination for this problem?

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear James,

just check store command . folder does not exsit where you want to try to save QVD.

Not applicable
Author

I changed the folder to an existing folder but this still doesn't work I still get the same errors. the script looks now like this:

Can someone please tell me in which way I should be thinking about when these problems occur??

suniljain
Master
Master

Pls Check your Connection String.

SAP Coonector is unable to find data dictionaty .

just try with simple SQL query like

select * from t000;

Not applicable
Author

I tried this query but this also doesn't work here is the error that I get:

Not applicable
Author

Hi

Have you tried the qlikview user profile to make sure it has access to the tables?

You can check in transaction PFCG, profile QTQVCACCESS, Authorizations tab. You should at least have DD* for the data dictionary.

Cheers, Elaine