Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to limit rows in table by Measure amount

I have a plain table with number of calculations around sum(Amount) grouped by different time period, so basically it's plan table, how I can show only rows where let say  sum(Amount) > 0  (I still have records with 0 o negative amount),  I can't eliminate them on data load step.

I don't see any filters neither on Dim or Measures,   thanks for help.

Vic

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Hi Viktor, maybe you can create a calculated dimension that only shows values wich meet the criteria, like:

Aggr(If(Sum(Sales)>0, Customer), Customer) // It will list only customers with Sales>0

View solution in original post

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Viktor, maybe you can create a calculated dimension that only shows values wich meet the criteria, like:

Aggr(If(Sum(Sales)>0, Customer), Customer) // It will list only customers with Sales>0

Not applicable
Author

Thanks much Ruben,

It worked OK, I create this cond dim (I assume it's just conventional Dim with function in def), and then after uncheck <remove NULL> that raw gone!

I'm bit still confused with tranlation of this f:

Aggr(

if(Sum(Sales)>0, Customer), Customer  // if sum(Sales) > 0 then dim on Customer, if not then still Customer ??

)

Thanks much again.

V

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

The AGGR function will check for each Customer if sum(sales) >0 and return Customer if true , else null().

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Vineeth!

And  I see that after that you need to uncheck <Show null values>, at least for my case as I have some joins.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

correct

and you need to Check "Suppress when value is null" on the dimension

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.