Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How can I get bubble map on an svg map that I have imported in Qlik Sense

Hi Michael,

Thank you for ur reply on importing the svg file in Qlik Sense Desktop. Now I added my custom map but I couldn't get the bubble map in it. It would be great if u could guide me through the same mto

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Buvanesh,

I have verified with the author, that only choropleth maps (polygon, boundaries) are supported with this SVG exntension, there aren't any layer capabilities with this type of extension so you cannot place bubbles or dots on top of it. You may want to look at one of our partners available here which has a number of mapping solutions:

Qlik Market: Business Discovery for Everyone‌ - Map Search

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Buvanesh,

I have verified with the author, that only choropleth maps (polygon, boundaries) are supported with this SVG exntension, there aren't any layer capabilities with this type of extension so you cannot place bubbles or dots on top of it. You may want to look at one of our partners available here which has a number of mapping solutions:

Qlik Market: Business Discovery for Everyone‌ - Map Search

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable
Author

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing that info.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Very welcome.

please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik