Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem in exporting dashboard in PDF

Hi,

I am using Qlik Sense server 2.2 version somehow. I have created a dashboard and while I am exporting the dashboard in pdf , the image which is a logo is not visible in exported PDF but it is visible fine in desktop version. Can you please tell me what exactly I am missing.

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I believe the export to pdf works on objects not the sheet so what it is exporting is the chart or table.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bella,

I am trying to export whole sheet with one go. I placed one logo on the sheet but when I try to export by Desktop version , exported contains same logo(.png file) but when the same sheet comes out from server the logo doesn't come visible properly. I am attaching the snapshot of the sheetCapture.PNG 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Ok I wasn't aware that was possible, I don't use the desktop version so hopefully someone else can help you.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Bella for your comment , The issue is coming on Qlik Sense Server.Can you please align someone in this discussion who can help it asap

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Does the server account under which QS is operating have access to the image folder?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

Capture.PNG

Well the user has root admin access at QMC and Read, Update Access at User access. I am attahing a snapshot. Please have a look into it.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Have anyone any update on this concern

upama2017
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Rohit,

I am facing the same issue. Do u have a solution this problem yet?