Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Color by Expression (Green - Red - Yellow)

Hello,

I have a color expression:

ColorMix2( (rank(total column(1))/(noofrows(TOTAL)/2))-1 ,green(), lightred(),yellow())

And it gives me the following (which I want):

But this is a drill-down and it's possible they'll keep clicking until there is only one bar. When there is only one bar - it defaults to the color red.

I don't want them to think that they were red so why did they change to red. Is there a way to write in the expression to default to a certain color with the drill-down?

18 Replies
sunny_talwar

Are you looking to keep the original color? Try this:

ColorMix2((Rank(TOTAL 'Replace this with the actual expression, but add {1} to the set analysis')/(NoOfRows(TOTAL)/2))-1, Green(), LightRed(), Yellow())

Not applicable
Author

ColorMix2((Rank( TOTAL ColorMix2((rank(total column(1))/(noofrows(TOTAL)/2))-1 ,green(), lightred(),yellow()) )/(NoOfRows(TOTAL)/2))-1, Green(), LightRed(), Yellow())

Where does the {1} come in?

sunny_talwar

What is the expression that you are using for Column(1)?

Not applicable
Author

Good morning Sunny,

They are drill-downs.

1 - Location

2 - District

3 - Person

the measure is showing % complete by each.

Does this answer your question?

Not applicable
Author

Still looking to see if this is possible. Any thoughts?

sunny_talwar

I would need to know what your expression is to help you any further . Sorry if you are not able to share that information.

Not applicable
Author

Good morning Sunny,

They are drill-downs.

1 - Location

2 - District

3 - Person

the measure is showing % complete by each.

Does this answer your question?

^ was this not what you are looking for?

sunny_talwar

Is this expression or Dimension?

Not applicable
Author

RangeSum(

Count({$<[LEVEL 0 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [LEVEL 1 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [LEVEL 3 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Position Code]={12,42}>}SID),

Count({$<[Sales Manager$.LEVEL 0 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Sales Manager$.LEVEL 1 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Sales Manager$.LEVEL 3 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Sales Manager$.Position Code]={04,41}>}[Sales Manager$.SID]),

Count({$<[Service Advisor$.LEVEL 0 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Advisor$.LEVEL 1 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Advisor$.LEVEL 3 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Advisor$.Position Code]={13,14,27,40}>}[Service Advisor$.SID]),

Count({$<[Service Manager$.LEVEL 0 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Manager$.LEVEL 1 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Manager$.LEVEL 3 COMPLETION]={"Y"}, [Service Manager$.Position Code]={08,09,17,32,33,35}>}[Service Manager$.SID])) /

RangeSum(

Count({<[Position Code]={12,42}>}SID),

Count({<[Sales Manager$.Position Code]={04,41}>}[Sales Manager$.SID]),

Count({<[Service Advisor$.Position Code]={13,14,27,40}>}[Service Advisor$.SID]),

Count({<[Service Manager$.Position Code]={08,09,17,32,33,35}>}[Service Manager$.SID]))