Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Comparing categorical fields in two different tables

HI,

I have one table with a list of all users using an app. Another dynamically generated column in a straight table that generates a list of users who have used the app in the recent past based on Date, Minute, Week, Hour etc.

I need to create another field that shows all the users who are NOT using that app even if they have access. I want to do something like ALL USERS - Users logged in = Users not logged in.

Also, I want to see these results based on the filters, i.e Date, Month, Hour etc.

How can I do this in Qlik Sense?

Please help!

Thanks,

Srijhari

4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Srijhari, I think your logic is right, from all the user exclude those logged in. Can you share your dynamically generated columns to check how this can be applied?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruben,

The list of users logged in looks something like this:

img4.png

I want a fourth column which shows the users who are not using the app. I have a table with list of all users.

Thanks,

Srijhari

rubenmarin

Maybe with:

=Concat(TOTAL{<UserNameField=e(UserNameField)>} UserNameField, ', ')

I have a lot of doubts, maybe with a sample I can help better. Are you aware that all users not using the app will be repeated for each row?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the help! I think the process is quite complicated. I should probably modify the data a little bit.

Appreciate your help!