Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Exporting or Send to Excel huge data

Hello Experts,

I have 8 lakhs or close to 1 million data to export from QlikView to Excel.

However, I tried to click on (XL) on the QlikView tables that i have created but it exports only 65,000 thousand or 3,00,000 lakhs data.

Can somebody help me how to export the huge data from qlikview to excel. Please.

I checked many post regarding this issue but none of them helped me to find the correct solution

Thank You,

Vinay

18 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

For validation, you don't need this ridiculously large number of rows. What you do is create some test data that meets your use cases and you load those. That way you can check if your calculations work.

Ask your customer some bogus records that contain the numbers you need to check and what they should end up as.

It is software. If it does the calculation correct for the first record, it will also do so for the million records after that.

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vineeth Pujari,

Sorry for the delay response.

To answer your questions.

1)No i am not. only few fields i am loading on the QV table.

2)The table is Pivot table and its has filtering expressions

3) Nope. No problem with RAM that perfectly alright

Well, I believe i found the issue because when i add/load all the fields to the table on QlikView it get the maximum data exported. But when I just load few columns export the data it will do partially.

Thanks a lot for your kind help

Not applicable
Author

I believe i found the issue because when i add/load all the fields to the table on QlikView it get the maximum data exported. But when I just load few columns export the data it will do partially.

Thanks a lot for your kind help

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Hi Vinay,

readr this issue: *** 6 Weeks in to QV Development, 30 Million Records QV Document and Help Needed!!! ****

i suggest this issue can solve your Problem

i hope that helps

beck

pedromsouza
Creator
Creator

It works for Qlikview Desktop only, right? Where is this variable stored for Qlikview Server?

Qliking since '09
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

upgrade ur ms office tool kit to version 2013 or 2016,it allows to export upto 10lakhs approximate.

pedromsouza
Creator
Creator

You mean the MS Office installed in Qlikview Server?

Qliking since '09
buzzy996
Master II
Master II

yes

pedromsouza
Creator
Creator

Thanks! I'll look into it.

Qliking since '09