Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Warning with task on Qlik Cluster configuration and Windows CSVFS

Hi Community,

I deployed an High Availability platform detailed below - QV Release 12 SR4:

x2 Servers called QVWXX with Qlik WebServer service installed

x2 Servers called QVSXX with a cluster of QVS services installed (into one of those server there is also the QMC installed)

x2 Servers called QVPXX with a cluster of QDS services installed

a Windows ScaleOut Cluster Shared Volumes for data, logs and settings and the entire environment is configured to use this Windows CSVFS. This Cluster is mapped and managed by the QVPXX servers.

I changed also the Server Memory Heap on the QDS nodes to allow 8 simultaneous tasks per node:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\SubSystems\Windows

SharedSection=1024,20480,2048

Everything works as expected except that I receive randomly the following Warning when a task has finished:

InformationWriting documentLog to \\SharedStorage01\QV_CLUSTER\QDS\1\Log\20160801\065850 - QlikSampleDocument\DocumentLog.txt
WarningAccessing Document Log failed. IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\ClusterStorage\Volume1\Shares\ETL\QlikSampleDocument.qvw.log' because it is being used by another process.

Someone could help or had experience with the above configuration?

Thanks a lot,

PierFrancesco

0 Replies