Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to make a chart like this

Hi all:

I have a problem that I need a chart like below in qlikview with data in the attachment.

Could anyone help me to get it?

ps:  maybe need drill down with field Area. ( like city ,etc )

25 Replies
sunny_talwar

Beautifully done

Thanks for sharing Clever

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

It´s an honor receive a compliment of you, Sunny

Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Your Only( [2014 Score]) is returning null

Maybe you can try:

dual(Concat(DISTINCT [2014 Score]),2)

Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

Of course it depends on what you that be show at right block

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Clever, Values are not coming, Why? Can you please help me on this

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Clever -

Honor is all mine to be in the company of elites such as yours.

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

thank you, and I love your method,but could you display the exact value in the green region?

effinty2112
Master
Master

Hi,

Of course it would be easy to add the values as a separate column like this:

5.bmp

If you want the values to be appear on top of the bars it's a bit tricky but it can be done. Make a straight table like this with dimension Area but in the presentation tab hide the dimension column:

Sum(Amount)

In the properties style tab set the cell borders and background transparency to 100% and click the background button and set the color transparency to 100%.

Uncheck Show Caption and Suppress the Header Row in the presentation tab, so you should have a vertical list of the values with no other pixels around them.

To save confusion to a user make both straight tables read only. In properties set the layer of the table with the bars to bottom in the new table set the layer to top (Layout tab).

Now position the small table over the first.

It's a bit awkward - having the values as a separate column is a whole lot easier.

Good luck

Andrew

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Clever Anjos

thanks a lot, but if the value of Amount is enough large, Growth will not display normally, so could you solve the problem?