Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III

Need to show top 3 color coding

Hi All,

I have an  straight table chart. I have an expression like (sum([Unique Opens])/sum([Total Sends]-([Total Bouncebacks])))

You can see the values as in the attached image:

Now my requirement i need to show i mean highlight the values in green color which are top 3. I need to show it with an indicator.

Kindly help.

41 Replies
bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes.. actually the problem is i need to sort based on email sent date and i need to show only 6 campaigns.

For that i went to presentation tab and  i selected max number as 6.

Is that the issue?

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

hi sudeep,

please see the attached image.. i m not getting the correct values as top 3 in green color. I am getting all red.

If you select any market and brand we are showing 6 records. So out of those 6 what ever are the highest 3 values that should come in green color..

I need to consider market and brand filter also..

Can you please suggest..

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Yep that is the one, didn't spot that.

Ok so what are you trying to limit your data on as this needs to be accounted for.

i.e. you only want to show the 6 subjects with the most opens or something

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Bharat Kishore 

You're really not helping us to help you by darting all over the thread and saying different things to different people.

Please can we try and keep the issue concise and well explained.

I think you need to fully explain what EXACTLY you are trying to achieve as I have 'solved' your problem about three times so far.

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes correct Adam.I restricting it to only 6 reocrds based on the email sent date. That means the latest one date for example if it is 30/7/2016 i have data. i am showing 6 records.

30/7,29/7,28/7,27/7,26/7,25/7.

So for these what ever we are selecting the market and brand filters..default we have 6 values. So out of those 6 values what are highest 3 are there should be in green color.

hope i have explained clearly..

please let me know if u require anything more..

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Yes that does make sense now.

It should be do-able let me have a play

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

I *think* this is what you want?

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank u so much.. finally you have made my requirement come.. may i know what i have done wrong and where i am missing.

But i really thank u..

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

It's not a problem at all.

Basically I used the dimension limit tab insead of the row one on the presentation tab.

This seems to limit the actual data the RANK is working on, whereas the row level one seems to be purely a display feature which makes sense as it is on the presentation tab.

Then the rank works, and you have your items limited to 6. It is important in this case that the email date is the first expression and that it is sorted in descending order.

bharatkishore
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I just have one query.. is it possible to do the same without dimension limits??