Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to assign users to different Qliksense Applications

Hi

I have a requirement of assigning one Qliksense App to two different users.

What is the procedure to assign the app?

And How to do it?

Am new to Qliksense, so anybody can help me with detailed procedure to achieve it.

Thanks

6 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You need to go to Qlik Management Console.

Go to License and allocate license to users.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik,

I have allocated the License to 2 users. Can you please help me in assigning the developed app to those two users.

I have gone through community. I have gone through the Qlik community but dint find the answer which satisfies my requirement. Can you help me achieving the work.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sandesh,

First you need to create a stream with access rights Publish and read(Self Service) and provide access to your concern users by below drop down on same window, then publish your developed application to that stream , As select the application and publish to stream by then select your newly created stream. Then request your users to login, www.PublicIP.com/hub.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohit,

Can you please elaborate a little with steps so that I can go ahead and create the same. I have created a users where the server is been installed. I tried logging in to that. I was able to login in. Now I want the created app to assign this user.

How can I do it?

Not applicable
Author

HI Sandesh,

Go to QMC => Streams=>Create New = Enter Name of your Desirable Stream => Click on Below tab, select your user 1 then click on "+" then again click as same you did earlier and select user 2 then apply.

Go to apps , select your developed application => publish => select the same stream you created above step and publish it. Ask your user 1 and user 2 to login with their credentials they will see your created stream and in the stream your published application.

Please Mark it helpful !

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I successfully created streams as you said under streams in QMC. But after creating am unable to add the users as you said.

For your reference I have added the screenshot.

Streams.JPG

I tried checking under user access tab too. There also I din't find any option to add the users as you said. Under this tab we can set the Read/Write access to users.

Please help me out to resolve the issue.

Thanks