Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Scatter chart display +100% achieve budget , but correct Budget achieve is -51%

Hi All

Chart 1 I want to plot this.  it is a scatter chart Y axis Budget variance % X axis is the sales YTD.

Table 1 i have Budget Bariance. at 3th column and YTD sales at 2nd column.

I create Chart 2 , all expression are already correct , only Y Axis to  Budget % display wrong.

Table 2 show only 2 group achieve target , but the chart 2 display group 1 achieve budget 100%. But from the Table 1 it shown -51% out of budget.

Hope some one can advise me.

Paul

6 Replies
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

my qvw

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can i know which expression you are using for Budget variance %

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

(

SUM({<year = {'$(=Max(year))'}, month = {"<=$(=IF(GetSelectedCount(month), Max({<year = {'$(=Max(year))'}>}month), Num(Month(Today()))))"}>}sales)

/

SUM({<year = {'$(=Max(year))'}, month = {"<=$(=IF(GetSelectedCount(month), Max({<year = {'$(=Max(year))'}>}month), Num(Month(Today()))))"}>}sales_target)

)

above is the expression i use for Budget variance %

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is that, sales_target is Link Table (Key) or direct value?

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

It is direct value. As you notice that this field use in table 1 , it display correct %.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Anil

The Budger vari % expression work fine in table , does not work in scatter chart , can it due what ? Or the expression need to add condition ?

I also notice the error is instead of + ve % it return -ve % , can it cause by the expression is not correct ?

May be some one like to share with me.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone