Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Deploying with two URLs- does not work in IE or from mobile device

Dear All,

We're working on support with this but hoping someone might have come across this issue before.

We've added a second URL to allow external users (but on the domain) to connect via our F5 server

This works great in Firefox, chrome and vivaldi but IE just hangs on the 'loading content' screen.

This is the same from a mobile device (tried lots of browsers).

In IE I can see that the load of /qcajaxzfc/accesspoint.aspx?mark=&platform=browser.&dpi=96 gets aborted and an error is logged to the console: Network error 0x2ef3 could not complete the operation due to error.

Note that our internal address (FQDN) works fine in all browsers and on the device, if connected to the vpn

I just can't understand this behaviour, note we are running IIS as well.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
adamdavi3s
Master
Master
Author

Apparently:

Seemed to be a problem with the way IE handled some Javascript injected into requests by the F5 to prove it wasn't a robot!

Had to disable the feature and game on.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Adam,

Try to deploy a simple ip redirect without rules apply and test. It could be a compression policy/headers/etc rule on F5 server changing packets. Anyway, you can access internally to understand either the problem is configuration or network.

Regards,

Ricardo Gerhard

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
adamdavi3s
Master
Master
Author

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you I have passed this to the network guys as that only makes a little bit of sense to me!

We've deployed a second server using QVWS as well but that has the same issue

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Ok Adam,

It´s gonna be interested analyze all network configuration between users and servers to understand where´s a problem because Qlik works fine. All environments that I configured, with the most diferent scenarios, and always works fine.

If you need more informations, tell me.

Don´t forget to mark the help and correct comments.

Regards,

Ricardo Gerhard

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
adamdavi3s
Master
Master
Author

Apparently:

Seemed to be a problem with the way IE handled some Javascript injected into requests by the F5 to prove it wasn't a robot!

Had to disable the feature and game on.