Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Measure values on map

Hi,

Michael Tarallo

I have small doubt on maps .

We currently have the ability to plot bubbles on a map. Is it possible to have the ability to plot measure values on the bubbles.?

Please let me know ur advice on this?

Thanks in advance.

Chanty

8 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Chanty,

Not out of the box, we can put the measure as a pop-up - so when you hover over the bubble you see the values. You can use size of the bubble for 1 measure and color to depict another. BUT - at this time you cannot have another layer with a chart object depicting a measure, or a value display in the bubble.

You may want to take a look at some of our partner solutions that have a broader set of map capabilities.

https://market.qlik.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?description=maps

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Thanks Michael. for your valuable information. i will look into that.

Best

Chanty

Not applicable

Hi Chanty,

Fyi, IdevioMaps can do labels with measures on bubbles.

IdevioMapsNigeria.png

Thanks,

Patric Nordström

Try IdevioMaps for Qlik Sense, QlikView and GeoAnalytics Connector at QlikMarket or watch the highlights on video.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

thanks alot patricn for your useful info. Could you please attach sample .Qvf file which demonstrate the sollution?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Chanty - I will answer on behalf of Patric - the solution he mentions is from Idevio - it is a partner solution and therefore will require the Idevio software IdevioMaps for Qlik Sense = I am not sure if they can post a sample for it, but just so you know it will require the partner's software.

Regards,

Mike T

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Not applicable

Thanks Mike!

Yes, that's right, you would need a test license from us anyway to use the qvf.

Either use our form or email us at info@idevio.com, then we can email back to you!

(Sorry, can't send private messages on the commnuity).

Thanks,

Patric

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Thanks again Mike and Patric  for wonderful info  ..  i will draft mail if required.

Not applicable

Would it work with Qlik Sense Cloud Business?