Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Problem with the Report Connector

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to select a report and load data. Has some one some kind of idea where this problem lies (see sreenshot):

10 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

Has the user connected permissions to execute that report?

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

I think so I get to see all the of the reports in SAP. But can you tell me where I can check if I got the right permissions?

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello James,

You should ask to the SAP people that installed the transports. Anyway, try in transaction

/n/QTQVC/SQL

whether or not you can get some data from the system.

Hope that helps.

Not applicable
Author

I tried this transaction and I can get data from the system, this means that this cannot be the problem must be something else

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

That means you can get info from raw SQL statements, but the report or its variant may not be accessible to your user. Did you create that report or variant? Are they accessible to your user?

Regards.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I created the report my self and the SAP system tells that I am autorized to acces the report (see sreenshot).

But maybe the problem lies in the fact that the user that I use to connect to the SAP system does not have the autorisation to open the SAP system itsself because the user is a System user and not a Dialog user. when I changed this to Dialog user I can log in to the Sap system but then I was not abble to make a transaction (sq03). Maybe this is the problem why I am not able to load the report.

When using a other user in the sap system (administrator) then I can view the report and see all the values.

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear Jams,

you can extract SAP report in qlikview which generate spool in memory otherwise you cannot .

can you post details like which report are try to extract ?.

Not applicable
Author

The rapport that I want to extract is a birthday list see the screenshots below I hope you can help me:

suniljain
Master
Master

Dear James,

Can you give me details whether that report generate spool in SAP R/3 System.