Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Uploading file to QlikView mobile

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to qlikview and have created a dashboard using Qlikview personal edition. I would like to view the dashboard on the mobile app. Does anyone know how to upload the file onto the mobile.qlikview.com access point?

Thanks

3 Replies
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Britney

First of all if you want to see your app, in your acces point, you have to install the Qlikview Server.

your personal edition qlikview desktop helps to develop your dashboard but if you want to share and put in the web, you have to have license to install qlikview server.

I attached some pdf to help you in your mobile design and develop

hope help

Fernando K.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you using any Responsive extension? OR You want to show this application on mobile also. If you want to see this application @Mobile then you need to contact Specific response Mobile Applications

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I believe mobile.qlikview.com is run by Qlik to demo its product and you won't be able to upload your app to this site.

You would need to publish your QlikView app to a QlikView server, but this would require a license.

You can look into QlikSense though, where you should be able to access your app after publishing it to the cloud.